Saturday, January 19, 2008

MEET MY CHILDREN


Meet my children. Sadie(the dog) and Toby(the cat). As you can see they have a loving relationship. Sadie is the newest addition to the family. I adopted her from the Tampa Bay Humane Society back in November (after only being in Tampa for a little over a month). It was love at first sight! I had looked around at several humane society's for a dog. I was not too sure what I was looking for. All I knew was that I wanted an older dog that was medium size. Once I saw Sadie I knew she was the one I was looking for.
I always thought I wanted a small dog (like a minature poodle...love you Max!). However once I moved down here I wanted a dog that I could take to the beach, throw a frisbee to, take on a run or walk, etc. I love these two and they keep me very busy!

No comments: