Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sadie's new doggie couch


I am using this as a tactic to get Sadie off the couch. It is going to take a while, but she seems to really like it. Mom you should be so proud. (Do not worry Ryan and Whitney, she still uses her pink bed too!!!!) I just bought a flight for Vegas everyone. I am off to bed. I am going to church in the morning with Grandma and Grandpa. Then I have training with Sadie @ 2pm at PetSmart for an hour. Then I am bringing over desert and ambrosia to Uncle Greg and Jeff's for Easter dinner @ 3pm.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

awhh. it kind of matches her. She looks bigger...has she grown some since Christmas?

One Harley Rider said...

Like your hair cut!

Erin said...

are we going to be able to board her somewhere for this weekend or put her in a closet while I am there?...muahahaha

On the move said...

It's about time you trained her to stay off the couch!!
She looks happy on her own bed.

One Harley Rider said...

So, is Sadie staying off the couch or has she decide her bed is best??