Sunday, March 9, 2008

New Friends


Mike, Rachel, Ashley and Chandler
Mike, Me and Chandler

This Friday I went to see The Jersey Boys with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Greg and Jeff, Barbara and Lori and Aunt Judy and her husband. The play was very good. I knew all the songs, but did not realize The Four Seasons (which is this groups name) sang them all. Then afterwards we all went to the Village Inn and got ice cream and pie. It was yummy.

Saturday I ran around and got stuff done. I went over to Chandler's house later that night and hung out with everyone. We played beer pong, ate pizza and stood around the fire because it was cold, brrrr.

Today Grandpa and Grandma brought Aunt Judy over to see my place. They are still here. We are watching Jungle 2 Jungle with Tim Allen. Then we are going to go to Red Lobster hopefully for some dinner!!!!!

And mom it is not a terrible picture :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

i wish i could get Red Lobster every two days with grandma and grandpa. I just ate a turkey hot dog and macaroni and cheese for dinner. tell them i am expecting a trip to Red Lobster April 5th or 6th.

One Harley Rider said...

you look cute!!! Love you