Friday, February 1, 2008



Scott's coming in tonight...his flight was suppose to get here around 10pm. However, it was delayed twice because of weather in Chicago (thanks Erin, hehe). So, I get to go pick him up at 12:15am!!
Tomorrow morning we are meeting with a friend I made in doggie training class. Her name is Helen and her boyfriend Rich. They are probably in their late 20's or early 30's...not too sure and I did not think it was appropriate to ask. We are meeting at the dog park with our Sadie's. Yes, we both have puppies named Sadie. They get a long great, so this will be nice.

I really do not have anything exciting to post tonight. Hopefully I will have some good stuff from this weekend. Until then...

Above pic- Sadie and I at graduation!!!!
Sadie and Sadie playing

3 comments:

On the move said...

Yeah Sadie, congrats on your graduation!

One Harley Rider said...

but does she listen now?

Whitney said...

awwh - Sadie is graduated. The doggie play date sounds great - have fun w/ Scott.