Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ROCK BAND IS AWESOME!!!!!



I am sooooooooooooo excited!! Now that I have friends in Tampa I get to hang out and do fun stuff :) This past Saturday (the 23rd) mom, dad, me, grandpa, grandma, uncle dave and aunt kathy got dinner at the Crab Shack...which was a half way point from Tampa to Fort Myers where uncle dave and aunt kathy live. My dinner tasted like old people...but that is besides the point.

On my way home MY friend Mike called. They were going to be playing Rock Band on XBOX and needed a lead singer (that would be me!!!). Mom and dad were tired so I did not feel bad leaving them at my apt. I headed over to Mike's place around 9pm or so. Some other friends were already there hanging out. My friend is all about this game. He just bought all the new stuff for it. There are two guitars, drum set and mic. The game actually has really good songs on it. Anyways the game measures your pitch (for singing) and if you can hit the right notes on the guitars, etc. You get scored at the end...and if you suck you get booed off stage! I got like 99% etc, I rocked!!!! It was so much fun. Chandler is the one on drums and Mike is on the guitar. You can see the other Mike in the background outside. Another girl Courtney was there too. She is really nice...that was the second time I hung out with her.

1 comment:

One Harley Rider said...

you blogged - you blogged - nice to read what's going on and see you having fun with friends.