Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Brieanna's Visit






When Brieanna came down we were able to hang out with my friend Allen one night. He took us to Channel Side in down town Tampa. Then we went to this cool pub called Kelly's downtown. We hung out for a long time talking and playing those video bar games "find the difference in the pictures". That kept use entertained for a while. Afterwards we grabbed a bite of pizza to eat and headed home. Brieanna had to leave the next day and I had work in the morning. For all of those who do not know Allen is my friend from the photography class that I took at USF. He is from Tampa and owns his own hockey pro-shop. He is a super nice guy and just fun to hang out with!!! I have been spending a lot of time with him and his super awesome friends! Everyone is great and they feel the same way about me :)


3 comments:

One Harley Rider said...

Hey Cowgirl! Looks like a good time.

Ryan said...

hockey eh

looks like you had fun!

On the move said...

I am glad you had fun!