Sunday, April 6, 2008

BIG CAT RESCUE :o)




Erin, Uncle Greg, Jeff and myself went to the Big Cat Rescue here in Tampa, FL (only like 10 minutes from me!!!!). These are some of my favorite pics...I have about 50! We took a tour which lasted about 1hr and 30mins. It was very interesting and we got to see many different species of big cats. I was in heaven, hehe. They have over 130 cats. Many are retired circus cats or cats that people tried to raise as pets. It costs over 1 million dollars to run and all the money is collected through donations, money from tours and from the gift shop. It costs $25 for the tour...maybe I will make it a bi-monthly thing and that will be my way to donate. I am going to sponsor a TIGER!!!! I already bought the packet. We want to all go back sometime for the feeding tour. Anyways, as you can see I really enjoyed it and so did everyone else. It was much cooler than I thought it was going to be.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

nicole, I Would remove that spam comment by Varun, the link is to some wierd thing

On the move said...

Wish I was there with you!
Miss you,

Mom